Monday, November 15, 2010

DVDSetShop Review of Gilmore Girls

I recieved Gilmore Girls dvd box set bought from DVDSETSHOP two days ago,and everything is good and is just what I wanted,I will give a good reivew of Gilmore Girls on DVDSETSHOP.It was a great experience to buy items here,I was so satisfied with the good service and amazing price.What I got was exactly what I wanted.DVDSETSHOP is really great.
I will highly recommend DVDSETSHOP to you.

I have bought thousands of movies and hundreds of tv boxed sets-for my own enjoyment- and I just have to say The Gilmore Girls was the most incredibly delightful series I've ever seen. I watched it continuously every second I could....even into the wee hours of the night. I had heard this series was wonderful and was curious but now I totally understand what all the raving was about.Gilmore Girls is truly the most delightful series I have ever seen (did I say that????) - and I've watched a lot of tv sets. 'Girls' is excellent in the storytelling, characters, some a little nutty, some a little wierd but all in all I found this to be the best - the show made me cry, it made me laugh and ponder my own family dinamics. Someday in the future I'll watch it again - it took a long time to get through it but I sincerely loved it; adored it; can't say enough good about it! Sherrie Holtz(do youself a favor and get The Gilmore Girls-you will not be dissappointed.)

Have you bought other DVDs from DVDSETSHOP,what's your review about your order and about DVDSETSHOP?Write down your good review or bad review in order to help the others to judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment