Sunday, November 7, 2010

"Heroes" actor Milo Ventimiglia talked about new work" Rest "

The last time the audience saw on TV when he was still Milo Ventimiglia NBC's "Heroes Heroes" in the changing of his powers. Now he is preparing a new drama, the show where he will develop fringe seasons 1-2 dvd the capacity of a dream of his life - 24 hours a day awake, do not sleep.

Milo Ventimiglia NBC recently announced will create a new play based on own comic book "Rest". Spoke about the show when production began Milo is very excited.

"For me, I have been most want to do fringe season 2 dvd is create a great comic, because I started reading comic books since childhood, now grown up and still see great interest. I want to make a contribution for the animation industry." Milo In the November 4 a day of TV Guide magazine, said, "and then have an idea to come out community season 1 dvd in my head, I can keep this idea, but do a different thing. so great in the studio and with some Contact writer Phil Levens, I thought, 'Well, we have to create a TV series it'. "

Milo not only involved in the work of series producer, produced stage drama into the characters he also starred. He will play John Barrett, the role as taking part in a drugs test, Scrubs seasons 1-9 dvd say goodbye from this just like sleep, can not sleep all day and night.

"I do not think sleep is a wonderful thing, because I have a little bit too keen on the pursuit of success, so if I have this ability, I would also like to dry in the day many, many things - but also with the ability to negative effects. In the play John Barrett to a huge and deep involvement in the friday night lights seasons 1-4 dvd conspiracy. "Milo said.

No comments:

Post a Comment